Real Estate & Property Management Services
My name is Jon Ellinger and I am the owner of TLT Photography based in Portland, Oregon. My company specializes in high quality photography and aerial services at affordable prices. Having spent over a decade working for larger firms in the aerial imagery industry I decided to start my own business to maintain total control on quality as well as offer tailored solutions for my clients. I feel that a friendly chat on the phone or an email with specific needs is a better solution than limited online order form a la carte options seen with larger firms. Through active communication with clients I am able to work within budget constraints and provide a wider range of coverage options.
I have spent 10 years in the geospatial industry working with aerial imagery from satellites, planes, and now drones. When I'm not in front of a computer creating survey-grade imagery mosaics and 3D models I can often be found wandering the Pacific Northwest as a passionate landscape and wildlife photographer. I now combine the photography techniques I've learned with my attention to detail, quality, and accuracy derived from my life as a Certified Mapping Scientist and Photogrammetrist and bring it all to the Real Estate world.
Whether you are looking for professional photography for listings, need a walk through of properties to update insurance policies, or would like a thorough survey of property conditions after severe weather I am confident I can design a solution to meet your needs.
Ultra-Wide 4K Video
360-Degree 5K VR
Hit the play button. Wait for model to load. Interact with mouse or finger on mobile device.
Real Estate Listings with Professional High Quality Imagery (Percentages)
Editing Conversion & Data Delivery
I will always capture media at the highest quality the image sensor allows. This usually means RAW 20-45 megapixel stills (for reference an iPhone shoots 12 megapixel) and UHD 4K Video. There are many advantages to capturing at the highest quality.
- Ability to crop out unwanted subject matter while maintaining a high resolution
- Ability to pull 8 megapixel stills from the video frames
- Ability to adjust the dynamic range of the imagery to boost shadows and bring out detail.
Understandably, this creates very large file sizes. I will pour through the imagery and video toi select the best imagery for touch-up as well as the best video clips and will deliver those within 24 hours usually. Additionally, if requested I will be happy to provide all the media I collected if you would like to review it all yourself. I consider all the imagery and video I capture for you to be yours, copyright free.
- Raw imagery will be converted to JPEG for easy viewing (double click) in all operating systems.
- Please let me know if you would like the photos re-sized to standard MLS listing format (2048x1536, under 3mb)
- If possible I will also stitch together any ground panorama's I creatively took and will combine bracketed photos into true HDR (High Dynamic Range) photos for you.
- Video will be converted as desired for ease of use on a case by case basis.
- For reference YouTube or Vimeo can accept up to 4K video now but often times HD is sufficient.
- I would be happy to work with you posting your video to any social/media platform you would like if interested.
Over the past year I have found several methods useful for delivering data to clients. Please let me know which one would work best for you. I can do several if it makes it easier for you.
Google Drive / Dropbox
- Typically I compress the photos into a "zip" file that can can be easily downloaded from an online folder link I will email you. Double click to open once downloaded
- Videos will be in .MP4 format as individual files within the same folder
- This is an older method of delivery and may take several DVD's to hold all the data but I am happy to do this as needed
- For an extra $30 I will be happy to put all media on a thumbdrive in the mail for you.
Personal Online Gallery and Private YouTube Video Link
- I will post an online gallery on SmugMug of all your imagery for you to easily download individual photos, the whole set, and order prints as needed.
- For video I can post to YouTube using a privacy setting that will only allow access to those I grant permission to.