Our Family Adventures
My wife Emily and I try to live adventurous lives, exploring the Pacific Northwest on weekends and once a year traveling to a foreign country to experience new cultures. There is no better way to clearly show you my passion for adventure and photography than to share with you our personal family adventures. I invite you to browse such categories as Vacations, Hiking, Skiing, Biking, Cascades, and Rafting for examples of how I document our adventures.
- Rachel Visiting June 9, 2017
- Leo's Washington Coast Trip May 30, 2017
- Yakima River Camping & Wind Farm May 26, 2017
- Hood River to Rowena Crest May 21, 2017
- Newton Clark Headwall - WyEast Face - Mt. Hood Ski Descent May 10, 2017
- Owyhee Canyonlands River Rafting - Wild & Scenic Life April 27, 2017
- Easter 2017 April 17, 2017
- Sandy River Delta Park April 9, 2017
- Rowena Crest and Tom McCall Viewpoint April 2, 2017
- Anna's Birthday Party March 26, 2017
Benefits of Personalized Itineraries
With preparation before your visit to the Pacific Northwest I promise ....
- Tailored to your fitness level
- Offbeat beautiful locations only a local would know
- Realistic travel time estimates based on local knowledge.
We have seen a lot of talented people in drones over the years, and Jon’s presentation in our official event, was one of the high points, he has a ton of talent. – David Oneal speaking of my aerial 3D Modeling talk at International Drone Day 2017 in Portland, Oregon.
Your work is beautiful – congratulations on living your passion!
Mr. Ellinger is one of the most talented imagery data scientists that I have had the pleasure of knowing. Mr. Ellinger employed a number of innovative solutions to digital imagery projects that had strict accuracy requirements with tight budgets. Mr. Ellinger always completed his work ahead of schedule and under budget. His management skills for workflows and schedules are top notch.
Gallery & Prints Here My longtime friend Rachel from my years at Bowdoin visited Emily and I this week before a conference was attending at Skamania Lodge. We picked her up from the airport on Tuesday night and had a wonderful evening catching up with her in our backyard over dinner. She seems to have […]
Full Story with Links & Photos Here Gallery & Prints Here For the long Memorial Day weekend Emily and I decided to take Leo on a road trip. This is a tough time of year as the snow is too deep for any serious mountain backpacking and anything else we could have decided up on […]
Gallery and Prints Here This week I was invited by BD Aerial to join them on a wind turbine inspection at a wind farm just outside of Elllensburg in Washington. It was a long drive so we decided to leave on Wednesday evening and drive as far as we could to camp before the Thursday […]