Our Family Adventures
My wife Emily and I try to live adventurous lives, exploring the Pacific Northwest on weekends and once a year traveling to a foreign country to experience new cultures. There is no better way to clearly show you my passion for adventure and photography than to share with you our personal family adventures. I invite you to browse such categories as Vacations, Hiking, Skiing, Biking, Cascades, and Rafting for examples of how I document our adventures.
- Coe Creek Falls August 28, 2017
- Totality August 22, 2017
- Broken Group Seakayaking - Vancouver Island, BC August 14, 2017
- Riggott Family Reunion August 6, 2017
- Billy Chinook Wakeboarding July 23, 2017
- Eagle Creek Canyoneering July 17, 2017
- Iron Mountain Wildflowers July 16, 2017
- Spider Gap to Buck Creek Pass July 5, 2017
- Trask Trail ride over the Coast Range June 19, 2017
- Yosemite June 12, 2017
Benefits of Personalized Itineraries
With preparation before your visit to the Pacific Northwest I promise ....
- Tailored to your fitness level
- Offbeat beautiful locations only a local would know
- Realistic travel time estimates based on local knowledge.
We have seen a lot of talented people in drones over the years, and Jon’s presentation in our official event, was one of the high points, he has a ton of talent. – David Oneal speaking of my aerial 3D Modeling talk at International Drone Day 2017 in Portland, Oregon.
Your work is beautiful – congratulations on living your passion!
Mr. Ellinger is one of the most talented imagery data scientists that I have had the pleasure of knowing. Mr. Ellinger employed a number of innovative solutions to digital imagery projects that had strict accuracy requirements with tight budgets. Mr. Ellinger always completed his work ahead of schedule and under budget. His management skills for workflows and schedules are top notch.
Gallery & Prints Here
There aren’t that many nice days left around Portland so today I took the Mavic Pro, the Sony Action Cam and my mountain bike to Silver Star Mountain just east of Vancouver, WA to test out some new flying techniques with AutoPilot, Litchi and DJI GO 4. Some worked, some didn’t but I came home […]
Gallery & Prints Here